I work at a small French Indian Fur trade museum and at least once every two weeks we get someone complaining that we share the Potawatomi creation story and not the Christian one on the opposite weeks we get a Native group complaining (and I believe rightly so) that a lot of our old artwork is done by European Artists and really portrays the Native men as near starvation and in need of saving. Its hard to keep a balance, The whole topic of early European/American and Native American contact seems to leave some people unhappy.

Annmarie  .