Dear All,
     The ACUMG will host a panel on "Sex and Sensibility" sponsored by
the Kinsey Institute and the Matthers Museum at the upcoming ACUMG
Conference. The focus of this panel will be on how to handle taboo
collections and their interpretation. The Kinsey Institute has certainly
dealt with this issue over the years and now again with the recent
release of the popular film. Please join us on April 30th in
Indianapolis if you're interested in this topic.

     Cheers!

     Stefan

Dr. Stefan Sommer, Deputy Director for Public Programs
Museum of Northern Arizona <http://www.musnaz.org>
3101 N. Fort Valley Rd.
Flagstaff, AZ  86001-8348

Vice President
Association of College and University Museums and Galleries
<http://www.acumg.org>

Associate Curator
Colorado Plateau Museum of Arthropod Biodiversity <http://bugs.bio.nau.ed>

Affiliate Faculty
Department of Biological Sciences <http://www3.nau.edu/biology>
Northern Arizona University
Campus Box 5640
Flagstaff, AZ  86011

Office:             (928) 774-5211  ext. 204
Fax:                 (928) 779-1527
e-mail               [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>