It IS a shame, and terribly small-minded when liars attack, then counterattack, the politics and religion rather than the facts and the science.  In this day and age we all realize the right wing hate machine DOES work and we all need to keep our wits about us as the propaganda flies.  If you believe in science and if you consider yourself an intellectual, you are in jeopardy in this society.  Let's all keep thinking and reading and questioning and studying!

J. Kotila