Actually, I'm a major science nut...and am working on a technology museum..so that isn't the point.

I just guess the diatribe about creationism gets quite personal and is essentially a religious issue...not a science...ooops I just jumped into the fray right?
Anyway, both sides on this issue ever since the infamous Scopes trial are deeply entrenched and discussion seems to matter not...so I guess I lose interest quickly as it isn't really a productive dialogue but seems to end in invectives ;>)

Now, if you want to discuss the mars exploration...or Saturn...I'm your woman :>)
Maggie