Dear Kathy,
we are also publishing a book..but I am looking for visual artists not to
design the book...but to help with some visual aspects of the book. Would prefer
folks who have done this before.   Any suggestions as to how to reach out to
artists about working on a book which has a major visual component?
Maggie Harrer
The Water Works Conservancy, Inc
PO Box 714
Oradell, NJ 07649