From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Elizabeth Becker
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: iPods for audio tours

I apologize for any cross postings.

Is anyone out there using iPods for audio tours willing to share the pros and cons? Our museum is exploring this for an upcoming, large exhibition.

Were the costs prohibitive? How user friendly were they? Did visitors use them? Did they require a lot of maintenance? How easy was it to design an audio tour?

Thanks!

Elizabeth Becker
Albuquerque Museum