From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Lisa Lanctot
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: 1/21/2005 3:08:47 PM
Subject: Museum exhibit design firms- Atlanta area

Do any of you know of or have worked with an exhibit design firm in the Atlanta area. We are looking for both design and fabrication. But are willing to use to separate firms. We have never hired an exhibit design firm before since we always have done the work in-house. Any pervious experiences or advice would be great.

Thanks

Lisa