Good Afternoon,

My name is Kristy Miller, I was a member of this list a while ago and decided to return remembering how helpful everyone was before.  I work at the New Milford Historical Society and Museum as their Registrar and we recently received a dish with an impressed label and decoration on the bottom of it that we are having trouble identifying. For some reason I remember seeing it before, but can not remember where. The word: National appears going top to bottom and the decoration is a profile of a Native American.  I have a digital photograph of the dish which I can not send to the list, but if any one thinks they might know what I am describing I can e-mail the photograph.  If anyone has any ideas on where this dish was made, who made it or where I could research to find more information, that would be great.

Thank you for any assistance.

Kristy Miller

Kristy Miller, Registrar
New Milford Historical Society and Museum
PO Box 359
6 Aspectuck Ave.
New Milford, CT 06776