Re: Museum exhibit design firms- Atlanta area Lisa,
We are not exhibit designers, but we are fabricators. We specialize in museum displays, such as vitrines, pedestals and custom acrylic items. We are especially well known for our museum quality bubble free seams. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me at the information provided below.

Kind regards,

--
Tammy Espaillat
Sales Executive