From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Cindy Norris
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 1826 German Bible

A museum patron has come into our museum(Historic Upshur Museum) with a german bible copyrighted in 1826.
He has taken this bible to the two colleges over at Tyler, Texas and no one has been able to translate this bible.
Anyone out there know who or where he might get help with this?
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Cindy Norris
Office Coordinator