Kathy -

Hefferan Partnerships, Inc., Steve Hefferan, Principal, is to be recommended.  He is out of Boulder, CO, but most of his work is elsewhere.  I know him because I am in the Denver area, but the places I have worked with him have all been out of state (my company, Sunshine Services, provides museum exhibit services and we have done installations with him in the southeast.)  His client list is impressive, his work is good, and I have enjoyed working with him.  Like most consultants, he isn't cheap.

Good luck with your project.

Laura Brown
Sunshine Services
www.sunshineexhibitservices.com