From: Jessica Harris [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Appraisals via Price Guides

Hello Listers,

What is your view on giving appraisals according to price guides to inquirers?  Do you recommend the person check the book out themselves or is it legal to tell the price of the object in reference with the caveat that this is coming from a specific book and not from me/collections person...  What do you think?

Jessica Harris
Exhibitions &
Collections Coordinator

Dr Pepper Museum
300 S. 5th Street
Waco, TX  76701
254-757-1025
www.drpeppermuseum.com

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Choose your words, for they become actions.
Understand your actions, for they become habits.
Study your habits, for they will become your character.
Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.