  From: Sharon Koomler
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 9:44 PM
  Subject: use of collections in offices

  Hi,

  I know this has been discussed before, but I beg some help with an answer.  I  have been asked about the use of collections objects in staff offices, in part to enhance the visibility of our collection to those whose only experience with the Museum may be with the staff in their offices. Feedback, please?

  Thanks