From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of Valerie Albanese
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 3:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: scholarship application for camp programs

Good afternoon all.

We are currently drafting a new scholarship application for our summer camp
program. We would like to include questions/ inquiries regarding financial
background as to ascertain the need for the scholarship.  I was wondering if
anyone has experience or knows if their museum has a similar process for
applications.

Any information or insight you may have would be greatly appreciated. I look
forward to reading your responses. Thank you.

Valerie Albanese

Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum

Museum Educator/ College Internship Manager

(P) 212.957.7325

(F) 212.957.3729

 <http://www.intrepidmuseum.org/education_internship.html> click here for
info on Intrepid internships