Sorry about that one. I hit send before I added my company information. I work at the Historical Society of Western PA in Pittsburgh and we bought one of these cows for an exhibit about an ice cream company.

Linda Tabit
Historical Society of Western Pennsylvania
1212 Smallman Street
Pittsburgh, PA  15222

412-454-6366