Greetings Lynne,

My condolences.  I, too, have experienced the same.  When booking a tour
AND (repeat) when they arrive at the Museum or we in their classroom, we
always say, "We expect that you will participate with your class."
Museum educators consider teacher participation a logical expectation;
however, they are not mind-readers.  They need as much instruction as do
their students.

Best wishes, sincerely,

Jay Heuman

to 21 jan 2005:                    | beginning 1 feb 2005:
education curator                  | curator of education
nora eccles harrison museum of art | salt lake art center
utah state university              | 20 south west temple
4020 old main hill                 | salt lake city, ut  84101
logan, ut  84322                   | t 801.328.4201 + f 801.322.4323
t 435.797.0165 + f 435.797.3423    |

Self-parody is the first portent of age.  [Larry McMurtry (b. 1936) in
Some Can Whistle (1989)]