I hate to continually ask questions about charging for services…. I can’t escape these topics lately.

But… are there any curatorial departments out there that receive a % of the royalties paid to their museum through licensing agreements for the reproduction of artifacts in their collections??  If so, what % goes to Curatorial?

Jenna      [log in to unmask]

PS: This does bring up an interesting situation.  So much of my time lately is invested in thinking up ways to stay afloat financially rather than working directly with the collection.   I feel like I’m neglecting my children (the artifacts, I mean).  There should be some sort of support group for people like me!!!!!!!