Hi Everyone,

Sort of blowing my own horn here (and no, my name is not Dinah!) but it's
very nice to see yourself and your coworkers' hard work acknowledged for a great
treatment project.

NPR did a nice story on "All Things Considered" on Monday on our team's
conservation of the NY Public Library Lions that was just completed.

http://www.npr.org/rundowns/rundown.php?prgDate=15-Nov-2004&prgId=2

Scroll down the page to the headline: "Library Icons Get Makeover" then click
on the audio link. You'll need a current version of a Real Audio or Microsoft
Media Player to hear this. And yes, I am the "weary-eyed" conservator who
they interviewed!

Also, the NY Times did a feature article on the conservation project that ran
last Friday,

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/12/nyregion/12lions.html?oref=login

And the Associated Press is doing a story on the project that will be
forthcoming.

Cheers!

Dave

David Harvey