Does anyone (from a museum small enough not to need sophisticated visitor tracking software yet) have a simple spreadsheet form for tracking visitors they would be willing to share with me or the group?

Our programs have been growing lately and we're just at the point where a simple list won't do it. Mostly what I need to track and compute are basic numbers -- walk-up visitors, group tour visitors, school groups, lecture program attendees, family program attendees, etc. I've got Excel and that should be fine to do this on, but I'm struggling with the best way to organize and compute the data.

Can anyone help before I reinvent the wheel myself?

--
Leslie Goddard

--
Leslie Goddard