We are trying to develop an Information sheet with information about our =
Volunteers besides basic name, address and telephone numbers.  We have =
several volunteers with health problems and would feel more comfortable =
with information about doctors and medications.  Also, if it is not too =
much trouble could we see a copy of your Volunteer Information sheet to =
give us and idea of how to format?

Thank you!

Susan Thames, B.F.A.
Administrative Assistant,