From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]&YY=51599&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b">[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Janice Sniker
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]&YY=51599&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Globes for chandelier

Hey!

I am looking for globes for a chandelier in our 1873 courthouse. Can anyone suggest a lighting source? (I have one, but I would like to get a price comparison.)

Thanks!

Janice Sniker
Jacksonport State Park

=====
"I am not one of those who in expressing opinions confine themselves to
the facts."
            -- Mark Twain