Hello!
I am curious if anyone has used SLA Moth Spray, or knows where I can find information on it -- especially if it can endanger humans or damage painted surfaces. I have not found mention of it in any of my resources.

I have a large, heavy assemblage on display that includes a fur coat in its layers of materials. I was alerted to the possibility of moths by the owner, and recently noticed a few pale yellow evildoers munching away. I am desperately trying to get rid of them. I cannot freeze the piece, nor seal off the gallery for fumigation due to the nature of the space. Pheromone traps are not enticing these flying #$@ away. I have heard that I can saturate the coat w/ SLA spray and moth-be-gone.

Lisa

lisa alembik
dalton gallery director
agnes scott college