From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rosie DiVernieri
Sent: maandag 27 september 2004 20:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: University of Leicester distance learning program

Hello all,

Please forgive me if this has come up before but I couldn't find it in the archives.

Is anyone familiar with the distance learning program from the University of Leicester?

Thanks,

Rosie DiVernieri

Do you Yahoo!?
vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: