From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Wendy Ennes
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] magnifying products

Hi Jill,

Edmund Scientific is at:  http://scientificsonline.com/default.asp

and try the link I just supplied:  http://www.sciplus.com

Best,

Wendy

Wendy Ennes
Teacher Services & e-Learning Coordinator
Museum Education
Oriental Institute Museum
1155 East 58th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
773-834-7606 voice
773-702-9853 fax
http://www.oi.uchicago.edu

While we are on the subject of magnifying products, I am looking for small display vials with magnifying lids - I need to safely display two very, very, very small Native American baskets.  I think someone like Edmonton (or Edmonson?) Scientific might have them but I think I'm spelling the name wrong as I can't find them online.  I have found one thing that might do but it's ugly black plastic.  I was hoping to find something that looks like a small petri dish, only with a magnifying lid.  Anybody know where I can find these?
thanks,
Jill R. Chancey, Curator
Lauren Rogers Museum of Art
Laurel, MS 39440