From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Margaret Lyman
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 5:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Guide to Funding Sources

Is there a directory of funding sources out there?  I think it was called something like the "Big Book of Grants".  We are trying to find grants to cover a project to digitize our photograph and glass slide collection.

Margaret Lyman, Interim Director

Mütter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia

19 South 22nd Street

Philadelphia, PA 19103-3097

215-563-3737 x244

215-561-6477 (fax)