Dear Listers,

I have been asked to create a sample letter for Virginia museums to distribute to lenders informing them of the provisions of our old loan legislation.  Does anyone have an example that you use at your own museum that you would be willing to share off-list?

Many Thanks,
Catherine Dean

Catherine E. Dean
Curator of Collections