www.wisconsinmaritime.org

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan English
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 12:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

My Educator is interested in developing an overnight experience for scout groups at our museum, but has never done one before.  I know the big museums do this sort of thing, but what about small to mid size institutions?

What age group are they geared for?

How often do you offer them?

What are your minimum and maximums?

What do you do from drop off until pick up?

What do you charge children?  Do you charge chaperones?  What is your child/staff ratio?

Are parents required to sign a permission slip/waiver/emergency contact/medical info sheet?

Thanks for any information you can provide us to help determine if we would like to proceed with this idea.

Susan English

Executive Director

Joliet Area Historical Museum

Joliet, Illinois

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: