  From: Kim Steffgen
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 11:15 AM
  Subject: Re: Phd Programs?

  Melinda,

  Can you tell me about what parts of the program or work your friend loves?  I am a long-time freelance writer who is looking to make the leap into musuem work; wondering if it's worth going back to school.  Any feeback you have would be appreciated.  Thanks.

  Kim Steffgen

  Melinda wrote:
The Wagner School at NYU has an excellent program in Public Administration
and nonprofit management. I have one friend in the program now and she loves
it. Also in NYC, the New School's Milano Graduate center has an excellent
program in nonprofit management.

Melinda

Melinda Kaufman