The Mashantucket Pequot Museum & Research Center has 5 exhibit pedestal
cases we are no longer using and would like to donate to another museum,
free of charge. Anyone interested would need to arrange to pick up the cases
and cover transportation costs. The Museum is located near New London, CT.
Please contact me directly for further information (contact details below).

Each case measures:

4' square, outside dimension

Approx. 42" square, interior display base

20 ½" high, floor to base with metal spindle legs

24" high, plexi vitrine top

We do not know the specific wood and paint types used in the construction of
the bases.

Digital images are available on request.

Betsy Peterson

Mashantucket Pequot Museum & Research Center
110 Pequot Trail, P.O. Box 3180
Mashantucket, CT 06338-3180
Voice: (860) 396-6858
Fax: (860) 396-6908