From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Stacy Reaves
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 1:58 PM
Subject: copyright

Perhaps someone out there has handled this before and has advice.  We are doing an exhibit this fall spotlighting four athletes who are in their respective hall of fames.  One is a professional woman wrestler.   She has sent us some of her publicity photos.  They are copyrighted by the World Wrestling Federation.  We also have baseball cards for a deceased ball player.  We would like to reproduce the photos and the cards( we would like to enlarge a couple cards for exhibit) Is this violating copyright to reproduce these and exhibit them?  Or do I need to contact the World Wrestling Federation for permission to use the wrestling photos and Who do you contact about baseball cards? The copyright says TCG

Any advice
Thanks

Stacy Reaves, Ph.D
Director/Curator
Sand Springs Historical and Cultural Museum
6 East Broadway
Sand Springs, OK. 74063
918-246-2509