I am posting this for a coworker, please respond to the address below.
Thank you.

The Detroit Historical Museums is currently looking to upgrade our
Security plan/systems.  As part of this we are looking for recommendations for companies that would come one site and prepare a comprehensive security plan for all of our sites (The Detroit Historical Museum, The Dossin Great Lakes Museum, and Historic Fort Wayne).  If you are aware of any companies that do this, and particularly if you can recommend them, please send their contact information to:

Marianne Weldon
Collections Coordinator
The Detroit Historical Museums
5401 Woodward Ave.