Message
Please forgive cross postings....

Hi!
  As our summer camps and camp-in programs have grown I'm beginning to out grow my simple excel spreadsheets. I am working with our IT department to design a web interface system to manage all the data. But before we got started I just wanted to check to see if anyone had a program or system that worked well for them.
thank you!!!

Jamilyn Cole

Camp Experiences Coordinator
Exploris