Beth-
 I work at a children's museum, so the set up may be a bit different, but basically, we do everything for the parents. Set up, clean up, plates and napkins in a theme of their choice, invitations, cake, ice cream, and drinks are all included in the price.  We offer hour-long parties with no activities and hour and a half parties with an activity. We have considered dropping the hour and a half party due to low demand.  And all our guests get free admission for that day.  Here's a link to the web page. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

http://www.cdmfun.org/party.htm#birth

Rebecca Littleton
Revenue Programs Manager
Creative Discovery Museum
Chattanooga, TN
423-648-6061

Beth Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello!

I work at a historical museum and we are looking to develope birthday
parties for children. We are in need of some ideas for themes and for how
much to charge. Any input would be great. Thank you.

Beth Clark

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: