Dear list,

The audio tour question has come up several (dozen) times on Museum-L, but it seems mostly focused on the technological aspect of it. My museum recently purchased an audio guide system, but I have not seen any literature that guides the developer through a comprehensive, systematic script creation. Does this literature exist? Are there any resources the list could recommend?

I appreciate any and all comments.

Sincerely,

George Garner
Director of Exhibitions
Northern Indiana Center for History
[log in to unmask] // (574) 235-9664 x255

--------
In July, the Center for History remembers the 1940s. Tour the exhibitions, World War II: The Homefront and World War II Posters and view the Potsdam Proclamation, with handwritten notes by President Truman.