Please excuse cross-postings.

We are planning to exhibit a contemporary wedding kimono, vertically, at
full-length.  I would be grateful to hear any recommended methods for
supporting such a kimono - perhaps some sort of T-shaped free-standing
support?  We think we've pretty much designed the sort of support we need
but I'd love to hear from someone who has dealt with this sort of thing to
make sure we're not overlooking something that will cause grief later.
Thank you!

Lindsey Richardson

Collections Manager

Boston Children's Museum