Hello All-

Although it has gotten a lot better, we still have issues with receiving full payment, or even a deposit, from school groups who have booked educational programs at the Museum.  The New York City Dept of Education, our most common school group visitor, is not allowing their teachers to pay any money in advance of their visit.  We have asked the NYCDoE teachers to send faxes of the Purchase Orders they fill out to the NYCDoE, but this does not always work out.

Any great ideas from your institution? Weekly we still have a handful of no-shows, no monies received…

THANKS!

Krista Ann Kohlhausen

Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum

Vice President, Education Programs