To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Sam Jha and I represent Analex Corporation  - an IT Government Contractor.  I currently have two positions I need to staff in Linthicum, Maryland.   Please have a look at the description/requirements for the positions, and contact me if you have an interest or can recommend someone.   I hope to hear from you soon.

Contact:

Sam Jha - Recruiter

Company:

Analex Corporation

Phone:

410.740.3026

Fax:

410.740.5160

Email:

Director

The Historical Electronics Museum seeks an experienced and energetic candidate for the position of Director. The applicant must have proven ability in management and administration of a small museum.  Responsibilities include coordinating staff/volunteers and day-to-day operations.  Specifically the individual will manage fund raising, marketing and publicity, exhibit research and design, educational programming, special events, and membership.  Successful candidates will have strong management, communication, organization, relationship building, and grant writing skills and experience. Bachelor's degree required; M.A. or three years' work experience preferred. A background in the history of science/technology is desirable.  Send a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Historical Electronics Museum, attention Kate Marks, PO Box 746, MS 4015, Baltimore, MD 21203.  For more information, call (410) 765-3803 or email at [log in to unmask]

Assistant Director

The Historical Electronics Museum is seeking an exceptional applicant for the Assistant Director’s position. Candidates should be experienced museum professionals who exhibit a high level of energy and creativity with skills in collections management, educational programming, exhibit research and volunteer management. A cooperative attitude with good writing and computer skills is a prerequisite. Specifically the individual will handle the care and conservation of historical collection, manage the museum's collection records and storage facility, supervise inventories, assist in the creation of exhibits,  and provide tours.  A background in the history of science/technology is desirable.  Bachelor's degree required; M.A. or two  years' work experience preferred. Send a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Historical Electronics Museum, attention Kate Marks, PO Box 746, MS 4015, Baltimore, MD 21203.  For more information, call (410) 765-3803 or email at [log in to unmask]