David and Amanda-

I'm glad we're all discussing B-72 because my staff has been having some
problems also.  We, too, just purchased it from Univ. Products and have
found that after letting it dry for 24 hours the pigma pen ink still spreads
when applied and doesn't seem to dry well.  We haven't dared to apply a top
coat at this point.  Is this a problem with the ink, the B-72, or the
objects we're cataloging?  We're applying numbers to flatware and are having
trouble with some pieces more than others. Does B-72 and pigma ink react
differently to different types of metals?

- Jenna