Also don't forget, if your museum is an institutional member of AAM, one of your benefits of membership is (from the AAM website):

Reduced-cost credit card processing through QOS. As an AAM institutional member, your business office will realize significant savings through lower bank costs with no monthly transaction minimums: QOS, (866) 217-6767;

It's a member benefit few museums know of or use...

Pamela