I am wondering if anyone on the list can provide me with names of non-profit institutions that are both Museums and Arts Centers.  In this case, by Arts Center I mean one that focuses on the visual arts – art classes, exhibits of local artists, workshops. An organization I am working with fits this bill, but I cannot think of others.  They are interested in talking with other, similar organizations to discuss the inherent challenges of managing two related, yet disparate organizations as one.

Thank you.

Kristin Herron

Director, Museum Program

New York State Council on the Arts