Jessica,

We use B-72 as a top and base coat.  We get it, already in liquid form (no disolving necessary), from Gaylord or University Products (I think it is Gaylord).  To mark, we use Identa-Pens which you can also get from Gaylord.  By the way, B-72 is really good on metal objects.

Rosie DiVernieri
The Chemical Heritage Foundation

Jessica Harris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
To all those who work with collections:

I am inquiring after what products ya'll use as base coats and top coats
before numbering your collections. What is your preference and where do
you get them? Thank you!

Jessica Harris
Exhibitions &
Collections Coordinator