This message is to call your attention to Topical Session T-127 at the Geological Society of America’s Annual Meeting in Denver, November 7-10, 2004:

"
STEMS: Science Teaching Enhanced with Museums and Surveys”

Museums, state and national surveys, and departments have scientists, data and collections to enhance educational opportunities. This session will showcase outreach and curriculum design utilizing collections, data, and scientific expertise to complement earth science education. ORAL and POSTER

Conveners: Sarah D. Zellers ([log in to unmask]) and Ann Molineux ([log in to unmask])

We seek contributions from a wide range of disciplines to examine …. We encourage you to submit an abstract for either an oral or a poster presentation in this session!

The abstract submission deadline is July 13th ­ information on the submission process is available on the GSA webpage: http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/

Please feel free to contact us if you have questions about the session. We are looking forward to a lot of lively, cross-disciplinary discussion!

Ann Molineux, Ph.D.
Collections Manager
Non-vertebrate Paleontology
Texas Memorial Museum