I am looking for some assistance in contacting the Small Museums Association.  I just tried to follow up regarding this Call for papers but am having trouble with the contact information listed below.
The email address bounces back as undeliverable and the phone number listed does not seem to have a voicemail system.  Please advise with updated contact information.

Thank you,
Charlotte Reynolds
Utah Museums Association

2005 Small Museum Association
Winter Conference Call For Papers
Individuals from the museum/historic preservation and related supporting communities who would like to present at this dynamic and friendly conference are invited to submit proposals to the address below:

Kim Samilo, SMA Speaker Coordinator

Pennsylvania Federation of Museums and Historical Organizations

130 Locust Street, Lower Level

Harrisburg, PA 17101-1467

717.909.3995

Or via e-mail to: [log in to unmask]