Hi,

Well, what do I mean by documenting exhibitions?

It concerns all data and information which are developed for exhibitions: general and research, organisation and planning, budget, data of objects, documentation, products (education etc.), public (public research) etc.; also why some decisions are made (theme of exhibition, chose of objects etc.)

I am completing my studies by writing an advice for Dutch museums of modern art. This advice will offer a direction to store data and information in an efficient way and (eventually) to reuse it.

NB. The mentioned points above do not only apply for (Dutch) museums of modern art, but also for not museums of modern art.

However I have to restrict myself during my investigation. Therefore the non-(Dutch) museums of modern art are also most welcome to respond.

Best regards,

Rachel Bellwinkel

Student Museology