Hi,
I'm researching images about the following topics:
1) 18th Century Vienna (Beethoven's Vienna).
2) 19th Century American leather shops and farms.

Having a heck of a time finding these through typical resources (google, corbis.com, gettyimages.com, ect...).

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions about where I can find these images on the web. Looking for images 580 by 440 pixels or higher. Can pay for them, but prefer free ones (this is for a low-budget production...that will NOT BE shown publicly so copyright issues are not an issue).

Any advice much appreciated!
Nicolai