We have some items—old exhibit components, supplies no longer needed, etc. that we would like to give to some other non-profit or childcare organizations.  Has anyone ever used—or seen-- a disclaimer when giving items that releases the organization from any liabilities of giving the object??  We don’t plan on giving any thing that would be dangerous J, but thought we’d cover all our bases.  Thanks for any help!!

Stacey

Stacey A. Swigart

Curator of Collections

Please Touch Museum