From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Laura Brown
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: .Org domain name

Katie -

After 4 years in business we are finally getting a website up and running, and the person who is doing it could have gotten an .org or .biz domain name for us.  I understand the convention is that those are for non-profit entities and the like, but it is only convention.  We held out for a .com name.

I had thought that there were rules, not just widely held assumptions, that governed those names, but apparently I was wrong.

Laura Brown
Sunshine Services
       Museum Exhibit Services
Denver, CO