From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of registrator
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 1:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pda systems in museums

Hi,

Are there people who have experiences with PDA systems in museums? I am
completing my studies by writing an essay about handheld computers in
museums. I am especially interested in visitors survey, but I would also
like to know how to write texts for PDA's (e.g. how to trigger the visitor
to look at the object and not at the screen). Thank you in advance for your
response.

Best regards,

Adriaantje de Jong
Student Museology