Re: seeking information on an exhibit Meagan-  I know someone already directed you to the National Library of Medicine, but to more specifically answer your question there was an exhibition at the NLM that was based, in part, on the Visible Human Project. The exhibition design firm I work for, Riggs Ward Design, created the exhibit for the NLM entitled “Dream Anatomy.”  The exhibit is no longer on display, but the website is still in existence:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/dreamanatomy/index.html
Hope this helps.

Katie Roenker
Riggs Ward Design
2805 Park Ave.
Richmond, VA 23221
Phone (804)254-1740 x201
Fax (804)254-1742

I was wondering if anyone had information on a museum that displays an exhibit on the Visible Human Project (with human or animal specimens).  I heard there was a specimen at the science museum in Chicago, but I haven't heard of any other museums.  If anyone knows further information on this topic please let me know.  Thank you.