-----Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Catherine Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 04/29/2004 03:29PM
Subject: A "Live" Conservation Project

I hope you are not receiving two copies of this, I received an error message the first time.
Hello from sunny Detroit!
We are working on a "Live" Conservation project where the public can see, and talk to conservators working on items in our collection.  We are also looking to show conservation videos - appealing to all ages if possible, when the conservation team is not working. The first "batch" of items will be paintings and the second batch will be 3D artifacts to go on exhibit in the near future.
Two questions:
1) Have you done this sort of project before? Any learning experiences or advice to share?
2)What videos can you recommend?
Thanks in advance for your help!